I’ve been researching what information I should include in a professional CV through some websites catering to those with less experience- I have made various CV’s over the years that cater towards a search for a part time job in retail/ hospitality/ customer service as a way of gaining experience in a working environment. I have not, however begun a search for jobs that relate to my current area of study (Fine Art) since I didn’t have the qualifications nor the certainty of what job area I wish to go into. I have found a site that gave more straight forward tips on creating a cv, including what not to write as well as examples. I have taken screenshots and will display them below:
From the top, I’ve decided to make some bullet points including the points and info I shall include in my CV.
- My website – WordPress blog, Facebook artist page
- Location- currently living and working in Chester
- Prof contact – email@example.com
- Bio- Amy Frost is a recent Fine Art graduate from the University of Chester. The main theme of the practice involves working with geometrics in surface pattern incorporating interior structures to further explore the world of interior design from a Fine Art perspective.
- Education – University of Chester – Fine Art BA with Hons
- Exhibitons- June 2017, ‘Beneath the Surface’ Group Degree Show, Chester (Forthcoming)
- 2017 onwards, Site Specific Group Exhibit, Chester Car Park
- 2016, Second Year Group Exhibit, Kingsway, Chester
- 2014, Group Exibiton, The ‘Blackie’, Liverpool
- Collections- There are a selection of paintings that were commissioned for permanent display at The Elms Medical Practice, Chester.